Ufo News Huge Worm Shaped Ufo Spotted Hovering Above Usa And Emitting Bright Lights

Ufo News Huge Worm Shaped Ufo Spotted Hovering Above Usa And Emitting Bright Lights
This glowing UFO has been caught by a local eyewitness hovering above California USA, the UFO looks like a huge worm and can be seen emitting a bright white light.

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


I was standing in the back yard with a friend and pointed out a large, slow and strange moving object in the sky.

I'm not sure what made me notice it. We agreed no airplane could move that slow and strange, and no helicopter was that big. I ran and got the camera, took the attached picture and when I went to take another picture I could not find it and my friend who was keeping an eye on it said it just disappeared. I forgot about this picture and really expected to see a plane, helicopter or string of Mylar balloons, but this is what came out.

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Glowing UFO


DATE - 2014-06-07 8:40PM

LOCATION - Lebec California USA

COLOUR - White



Credit: dark-sky-misteries.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment