Ufo Sighting In Miami Gardens

Ufo Sighting In Miami Gardens
About 8:15 pm twilight on a very raining day, I stepped outside the house to close the gate left open. when I looked to my left (SW) I saw an object hovering slowly towards my direction above the tallest trees, it looked like a fire lit chinese lantern, but it was a clear glass dome with the fire flickering inside flat grey bottom. I got upset thinking it was heading towards the trees in our yard, above the house and it kept going at about 10 miles per hour. I thought some careless person lit it up and it could cause a fire. the object never dropped down it kept going on a steady path going NE. One of my neighbors from accross the street drove up to his driveway and got out with his child and stood observing it also. I told him that could cause a fire. He nodded towards me, but never took his eyes off of it. I went inside to tell my husband. He looked at me like are you sure thats what you saw?. I posted the incident on my facebook after realizing I may have seen another UFO. I felt like an idiot, it never crossed my mind. It was raining, and it hovered in a windless looking path. Also the fact that it was see through, it look like a glass dome, which would be too heavy to be caught up on a wind stream. I was baffled, so finally I doing this report. I've yet to speak to the neighbor but my husband said he would. End of report.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment