Ufo Sightings Inexplicable Unidentified Submersible Object Uso Emerges From Lake Maggiore In Italy October 20

OCTOBER 20, 2013 - ITALY - Arona is a beautiful town located on Lake Maggiore (Italy), where in this period some people claim to have seen mysterious lights in the sky and the lake.

The signal is shown on the daily novaratoday.it who posted some pictures of a UFO or USE - Unidentified Submersible Objects - unidentified underwater object-which was seen in the waters of Lake Maggiore in front of the town of Arona. Here is what the newspaper reported Novara Today by the witness:

"The night between Wednesday and Thursday last, I was in the vicinity of Lake Maggiore on the lakeside of Arona, for an evening stroll, when suddenly I saw a" strange light in the lake. Immediately - he says - and I am intrigued as I had behind my inseparable camera I proceeded to testify what I have documented. Strange circular lights of different sizes are suddenly emerged from the water. I can not explain the phenomenon except with the explanation that this type of concentric circles that emerge suddenly be likened to that of higher entities of which every now and then you hear about. "

SOURCES: SEGNIDALCIELO NOVARA TODAY. [Translated]


0 comments:

Post a Comment