Ufo Sighting In Moscow Idaho On August 8Th 2013 My Wife And I First Sighted Object Overhead

Ufo Sighting In Moscow Idaho On August 8Th 2013 My Wife And I First Sighted Object Overhead
UFO SIGHTING IN MOSCOW, IDAHO ON AUGUST 8TH 2013 - MY WIFE AND I FIRST SIGHTED OBJECT OVERHEAD. APPEARED TO BE A STAR BUT LARGER AND BRIGHTEST IN THE SKY. WAS NOT MOVING. OBJECT BEGAN TO MOVE TO THE EAST. IT NEVER SHOWED ANY BLINKING LIGHTS LIKE AN AIRCRAFT. GLOWED BRIGHTLY UNTIL OUT OF VIEW.

On the night of Tuesday, August 6, 2013, while my wife and I were watching television, my cocker spaniel, Parker, wanted to go out to our back yard. It was at 9:15 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. I let him out and looked up at the sky and told my wife that the sky was clear and many stars could be seen. I noticed a particular "star" that was overhead that was really bright and seemed larger than the rest. My dog wandered around the yard and I continued observing the night sky. I called my wife to come look at the stars which she did. We both saw the bright star overhead as it remained in place. Then it began to move to the east and it surprised me and I mentioned it to my wife. I then indicated that it had no blinking red, green, or white lights like an aircraft. She noticed that also and commented on it that that was strange. We followed the light as it moved to the east and at no time did it diminish in brightness. No blinking strobe likes like on an airplane were ever seen. My wife and I remarked that we had viewed our first UFO, perhaps. At this point we entered our hose with our dog. I looked at the clock on our tv recorder and it showed 9:18 so the whole incident took about 3 minutes.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment