Ufo Sighting In Sandy Springs Georgia On September 16Th 2013 Four Spheres About 500 Feet Or More Above Our Courtyard

Ufo Sighting In Sandy Springs Georgia On September 16Th 2013 Four Spheres About 500 Feet Or More Above Our Courtyard
UFO SIGHTING IN SANDY SPRINGS, GEORGIA ON SEPTEMBER 16TH 2013 - FOUR SPHERES ABOUT 500 FEET OR MORE ABOVE OUR COURTYARD: RAN FOR CAMERA, GONE 15 SECONDS LATER.

I am writing to report a sighting of four ball shape objects this morning (9/16) at 8:01 am. I was finishing my walk with our dog, walking through our courtyard, when I saw four round spheres in a line. They were several hundred feet in the air, I would estimate 500 feet. They were in two sets of two and basically stationary while slowly rotating. One was reddish in color, the other three, gray. I tried taking a photo with my cellphone but could not focus, it wanted to focus on the contrails, much higher and behind. I ran the few steps inside my house to get my camera and tripod, but on my return 15 seconds later they were gone, disappearing from nearly directly overhead. I believe this would exclude the possibility of balloons. Skies were clear with a few contrails at much higher altitude, I noticed little or no wind. No witnesses besides myself were around. I swear to the truthfulness of this sighting. In the attached photo, I have used Photoshop to approximate the size, shape and location of the objects. The base photo was taken 5 minutes after the sighting. (On the attached form I stated "10 times that of a star" in apparent size, and also, "1/4 the size of a full moon," rather than "aspirin" as I chose here. I also indicated the actual size was larger than a basketball.)

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment