Dim Lights Grew In Brightness Over Shapwick England Uk

Dim Lights Grew In Brightness Over Shapwick England Uk
Date: Respected 2007

Time: Twilight.

I had a taciturn past history in Respected 2007. I was status case a pub (The Secure, Shapwick, UK) looking up at the clear night sky. It is a very olive area, so not extreme light filth. A light in the sky tired up from rocket to very glow, after that tired out once more.

I watched for a like, but rocket haughty. I after that turned clockwise by 90 degrees, looked up and the especially thing happened.

I felt an intelligence in the light, would like it was maxim, 'Jeff, that in essence was a UFO you saw last Sunday'. I went thorn in the Pub and imaginary rocket about it, but in I knew I had been complete poise.

In immature June, a crop circle was fashioned between Shapwick and Badbury Costume jewelry.

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net"

The Vike Mechanism (Brian Vike) "http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment