Here And There

Here And There
Bird and other mysterious deaths continue to occur. Including one in Hollywood, California. Or did it? I comment on Animal Forteana.

Gary Haden continues his analysis and expose of David Jacobs; I respond to one of Haden's excellent articles (cross posted on Women of Esoterica) at UFO Mystic: Gary Haden at Speculative Realms: The Girl Who Saved Her Own Life." (A sub-title: Or, Why Aren't We Screaming Mad About This?!)"

When UFOs enter the mind during dreams and altered/trance like states, are these nudgings towards a remembering of actual events, or something else? I wonder at UFO Digest:Dreams and Meditations Bring Buried Memories of Encounters? (Speaking of dreams, I had a dream last night that a voice said to me I should pursue my dream journal "Entering the Orb". Hmm...)

Blogsquachter is back, kind of. Link at Frame 352.

IT'S NOT ALL JUST ABOUT ME


Alfred Lehmberg comments on Dr. Mortellaro here and on UFO Magazine's blog.

Speaking of, very cool Paratopia has a magazine! Which includes Carol Rainey's article on Dr. Mortellaro, Emma Woods, Linda Cortile, and so much more... MUCH more, sure to shake up UFOlogy's regime just as Emma Woods has. Please read this article, everyone.

Lesley Gunter is busy as one of the coordinators of the "Wake Up Now!" conference in New Mexico in the spring. Wish I could attend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment