Ufo Sighting Mysterious Disc Shaped Ufo Spotted Hovering Above Colorado

Ufo Sighting Mysterious Disc Shaped Ufo Spotted Hovering Above Colorado
This mysterious black disc shaped UFO has been spotted hovering above Colorado, the eyewitness has stated that " The object made no sounds then suddenly it disappeared."

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


I was walking along the Poudre trail headed West when I thought I saw a bear in the distance. This would be unusual but not unheard of. I felt afraid and wondered if my eyes were playing tricks on me. It was approximately 0730 on 7/6/14. I did not see any other people on the trail and felt very uneasy for the entire walk.

I told myself that I had scared myself related to the potential bear sighting. It was a beautiful morning with no clouds whatsoever. I saw a reflection of something way up in the sky that caught my eye. When I really focused on it, it did not appear to be moving and there was no sound. I quickly took photos and told myself that I would review them when I got home. The object disappeared. I continued to walk to the west on the trail and remained very uneasy.

I finally turned around and headed east. As I was walking I kept seeing flashes in the sky that I couldn't explain. I thought maybe it was the sun and decided to take a few short videos as I walked. I saw a few bicyclists on the way back and they were very pleasant as they rode by. However,I felt almost panicked by the time I got to my car and wanted to be indoors.

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Disc Shaped UFO


DATE - 2014-07-06 8:30AM

LOCATION - Colorado USA

COLOUR - Black



Reference: truth-just-ahead.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment