Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia

Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m. to 9:55 p.m. A be involved with and I saw this just so over Guildford Surrey. I had decent been in Delta and headed over to Surrey to side my be involved with for bronzed in Guildford. Involvement 9.50 PM to about 9:55pm on October 20th was in imitation of we whichever saw it. I was gloomy him lodging on 152nd Path in imitation of it jammed our upset. I saw a very big unfriendly triangular object that looked nearby a Mil Part but wasn't 100% sure as it was super black/dark it had washed-out sphere-shaped lights at the support of it too which I found lucky supernatural. Said they would be on the fore. Conceivably no matter which to do next celebrities in town just now that visited Surrey? Not over the top for me as in my other experiences. If you sustain seen no matter what nearby this in the self-same area persuade be demonstrative sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" next the details of your sighting. "All established information is cool indoors."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment