Large Ufo Captured On Hd Camera Under The Cloud Over Sydney April 14 2013

Large Ufo Captured On Hd Camera Under The Cloud Over Sydney April 14 2013
Date of sighting: April 14, 2013Location of sighting: Sydney, Australia

This is Laszlo, a famous UFO hunter in Australia that catches UFOs on a daily basis. He is dedicated to find out the truth about them...on his terms. He watches the sky more than he sleeps every week, but he could use a better camcorder. A Sony SX260 Full HD would make him own those UFOs and see them so close you would think they were within reaching distance. Also is a News Video of an interview at Laszlo's house. SCW

Eyewitness states: "I captured on my SONY H D camera a Large Triangle UFO.I filmed 2 camera this time one has got I R 850 Infra red digital filter on another my H D camera hasn't got a filter I didn't known on my H D camera got visible this UFO.I just noticed today when I checked on the SONY H D camera This object was visible.Thanks god I captured.You can now see clearly this UFO exact shape."

Laszlo On TV News! See His Camcorder, Roof And Techniques!



Source: alienspress.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment