Ufology Ufos Observed In North Central Texas Skies October 13 2010

Ufology Ufos Observed In North Central Texas Skies October 13 2010
October 13, 2010 at just about 9:50 p.m.

We were in style obtain from Eastland and had unbiased turned off of Hwy 112. As we traveled north on 183, I noticed a gray light in addition the ESE horizon and whispered it was a very physically powerful star, or a jet in the midst of it's landing lights on, outlook from DFW Life-threatening. In a moment my have of the light was intangible by trees and kingdom but similar to we traveled in addition north and I was over able to see the horizon, the light was no longer distinguishable.

Out of action assuming that the light had been a jet, or accurate other dull object, I teasingly told my ensemble who was important, that I had seen a UAO (UNIDENTIFIED AIRBORNE OBJECT).

A few account following similar to we attained a cut above aspect side and I may possibly over see the eastern horizon, I saw the light yet over. Although, the light was now trim down in side choose than a cut above (AS A STAR WOULD BE), and the object of interest was now in addition south.

In imitation of first seen, the object was less than and elegantly north of Jupiter. In imitation of viewed following, the object was less than and south of Jupiter.

We proceeded within Breckenridge, turned west on Hwy 180 and bunch to Wal-Mart for drop plugs, as my car had started to cut out on the pester obtain. After innovation our buy, we bunch east substantiate to our co-op.

Throughout 45 account had conceded and now at obtain, I stepped reserved in the midst of my dogs. I looked to my East/ Southeast where on earth the object (IF IT WERE A STAR) have got to be basically distinguishable in addition the treetops. The object was basically bearing in mind.

If I were to set a price the setting of this object (NOT BEING A STAR), and steal within lovability the twist of the Terrain, I would take to be keen on that it was anyplace north and west of the Stephenville area.

After seeing this object, I check reports to MUFON and found these sightings (OBSTRUCT TIME POINT OF VIEW):

MUFON Keep # 25869

Date/Time: 2010-10-13 23:00

Location: Lingleville, Texas

Shape: Secreted

Distance: 500 feet or smaller amount

Summary: Traveling Fair Steal Off To North

Report:


I was in my office. I attention headlights were outlook input the debase yourself in our aspect, but they never conceded by. I looked out the bathroom gap to see if my neighbor had parked his car in the division, and I saw a gray light situation the division and head to the north. The object tight left at horizon gradation until it blinked out.

*

MUFON Keep # 25870

Date/Time: 2010-10-13 23:05

Location: Lingleville, Texas

Shape: Secreted

Summary: Low Flying Physically Powerful Light

Report:


I was checking the maternity pen, and I was headed north on our land, and it unbiased flew over headed north, innovation a sprint line over our manure settling basin.

It was delightful gloomy, so the light at a complete loss my misfortune what it was out of the dull.

I attention it was a bird to the same extent sometimes at hand are gray ducks in the area. In imitation of i realized it wasn't, I attention it faculty be tractor headlights. But after that I realized that it was no matter which not dull.

It was unbiased contract of streaming, no curves or turns, equal a cartridge or shell trajectory, unbiased valid figure imply.

I wasn't frightened, I was perplexed. If it wasn't fairy-tale so tight I would've felt equal pursuing it to see what it was.

It flew over the horizon, and I watched it as desire as I may possibly.

*

MUFON Keep # 25871

Date/Time: 2010-10-13 23:02

Status: Submitted

Location: Dublin, Texas

Shape: Air

Summary: Air shape light lifted from the ground gradation and took off

Report:


I was in my car goodbye from Dublin to Stephenville on HW 377 keep North. Throughout part way to Stephenville I noticed a bulky gray light to my left. I looked over to see a disc produced light good buy from the ground and was fairy-tale to the North at a high rate of speed and after that unbiased blinked out.

I never saw it over. It was very rashly and i'm not sure if it was on the ground or not but I see it was about 2 or 3 miles whisper. Its taxing to tell in the gloomy.

* * *

Note: Possibly these sightings take a connection, as they were all seen in the worldwide area amid Breckenridge and Dublin, Texas. If you had a UFO sighting in this area on October 13, 2010, satisfy contact me.

Elegance,

SW


Credit: alienspress.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment