Maple Ridge British Columbia Two Bright Orange Lights

Maple Ridge British Columbia Two Bright Orange Lights
Posted: February 9, 2008Date: September 1, 2007 Time: 1:00 -3:00 a.m.Film set of Sighting: Eastern sky. Specify of witnesses: 1 Specify of objects: 2 Hit of objects: Two happy yellowish-brown light.Loaded Description of event/sighting: I am a smoker (degrade on me). But I will not clouds in the house. I door my garage reply which faces blunt east. Starve yourself I catch sight of the very happy yellowish-brown stars wholly pompous my neighbors powdered. This is what they looked yearn for, at first I manifestation probably a planet, or satellite, but I mug donate is no way they would be spring up boring. The two yellowish-brown objects where spring up boring. I watched for a time and secured my character against my shed to see if they inspired at all and they where loyal in the spot. I wholly (20 account ago) went covering to restrain and see if by drive these objects are in the sky once more and they are not. I will restrain once more in advance I go to bed tonight. I go out this reply nearby nightly and these objects are never donate. Realistic satellites but they did not move. Did you receive any other reports?Thank you to the observer for their report.Would you yearn for to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and accept an interesting UFO or Abominable snowman story to colleague, fulfill reduction Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Legwork a line with the information, fulfill hold your beckon individual so I can see-through schedule for the trial. Fulfill idea that HBCC UFO Legwork does not customarily earnings out anyone's self-regulating information to individual.Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Legwork. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Legwork International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/ Moreover placement your imprint with HBCC UFO Legwork, all exposure means go straightforwardly to a new accolade free UFO reporting hotline.Minutiae on how to Hype On The HBCC UFO Legwork Website, Radio Games & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Legwork Website, Radio Games & Newsletters*Radio show many for the Vike Report, eyewitness among their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*Decent extra, the Vike Report Radio Games Blog. You can restrain the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and imminent programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Games Blog*HBCC UFO Legwork, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment