Ufo Sighting In Houma

Ufo Sighting In Houma
UFO SIGHTING IN HOUMA, LOUISIANA ON JULY 26TH 2013 - CRIMSON RED ORBS OBSERVED IN THE NIGHT SKY OVER SOUTHERN LOUISIANA MOVING FROM WEST TO EAST.

It was about 11:35 at night and I was driving home from work when I first noticed a large pattern of lights visible directly in front of me about 50 degrees from the horizon. I initially thought they might be flares but they were moving to fast laterally to be flares. They were crimson red in color and appeared to flutter or twinkle a bit. There were 5 orbs total moving from west to east just below the cloud line. They were moving slightly faster than a plane would be. Each light/orb was flying at a different altitude from one another and appeared to be in some sort of large formation. I pulled over into a gas station to observe them further, but as I was doing this the lights started to fade out and then disappeared. The total time I was able to observe was about 2 minutes. I often gaze into the night sky and have observed many planes, helicopters, satellites, etc.. but these orbs definitely seemed to be something different.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment