Ufo Sighting In Portsmouth Rhode Island On May 26Th 2013 Taking Pictures Of A Tree On My Deck

Ufo Sighting In Portsmouth Rhode Island On May 26Th 2013 Taking Pictures Of A Tree On My Deck
I was on my deck taking pictures of the treetop from a lounge chair. I took these 3 photos. The first, nothing unusual. The second, an object that I thought was a dragonfly. I saw it in the camera but when I lowered the camera a second later it was gone. Took the third shot, nothing there. To my knowledge it was just there a second, I did not see it move, did not hear anything. It was just there, then it was gone. It happened so fast I didn't have time to have feelings. But as soon as I saw it and took a second picture I ran in the house to see the photos on my computer.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment