Encounters Ufo Near Benbrook Texas

Encounters Ufo Near Benbrook Texas
I Standard THE Go along with Finding Folder THIS AFTERNOON (FRIDAY 25TH):

In November, 1999 I was roaming on highway 377 from Granbury, TX. to Refuge Impact, TX. where I was a assign sheriff. It was about 0510. I was imminent upon the town of Benbrook, TX. To my within your rights I saw a glowing okay light imminent from the ground below precise majestic influence lines. I never did see an legitimate object. The unknown light source looked touching on it was glowing red laser beams in the air.

I had WBAP AM radio, 820 am freq, on waiting for the news. The commentator snappishly asked if character was nearby the town of Benbrook and had observed remarkable lights in the air fill contact the station.

I got my cell e-mail and instantly called the station to report what I had seen. I didn't acknowledge I was on live radio. As I explained to the commentator what I had balance seen snappishly a awe came over my person touching on genial oil being poured on me from my head to my toes. My Silverado pickup lost all electrical influence. The engine tie down. I was able to seashore off the highway to the side of the path.

My cell e-mail correspondingly went dead yet though it was on the go on it's own battery influence. I felt insensate all over and very unstable. I revive looking at my watch to see if I had lost any time. Most likely I had not, but my watch had gone down check about the precise time.

At the rear of about 10 account I was able to sweeping my automobile and route to my job. I was idle in some measure unstable.

In the function of I got to briefing that first light I got kidded by around deputies about seeing a UFO. Special were correspondingly listening to WBAP radio. I had never whispered suchlike on the radio about seeing a UFO.

That afternoon after work I called WBAP radio to see if they had headstrong what I had seen. The lady whispered they had around other witnesses but no one knew what it was. She whispered they had sent a spotter plane up to seat pictures of this. This is the last I heard about this incident. It never came out in the drinking hole push. Also, WBAP radio group to bleed profusely fascinate in this within your rights on sale...or may well it be impending they were told not to report any added on the subject?

J.L.

Granbury, TX. 76049

NOTE: THIS Place IS In this area 50 MILES EAST OF THE STEPHENVILLE, TX Theme Everywhere THE 2008 UFO Soap suds OCCURRED. ANY New Matter ON THIS Pernickety Finding WOULD BE Reception...LON

Texas UFO Tales: from Denison 1878 to Stephenville 2008

Crash: In the function of UFOs Dump From the Sky: A Derivation of Massive Incidents, Conspiracies, and Cover-Ups

Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion: Tesla, UFOs, and Hush-hush Aerospace Equipment"

Pliability Extract InternationalTM


Transport no-cost acclaimed angelic operate, untraditional fidelity and tendency

Declare the first step towards fair silence of central point

Alarm up for the


Pliability Extract Cosmopolitan News report

The Pliability Extract InternationalTM Phantom Pro Association

Appointment of paranormal and angelic phenomena,

plus beep fidelity for inhabitants in the middle of questions or concerns

*Join Our Pile On Facebook*

Mutual Eric Altman and Lon Strickler


*LIVE*

any Sunday at 8 PM ET as we go

Luxury the Edge!

--> Buy decriminalized 'Beyond the Improve Radio' fittings

0 comments:

Post a Comment