Ufo Omaha Nebraska

Ufo Omaha Nebraska



OMAHA NEBRASKA

My girlfriend alleged " get your camera and shield this out "...........so I got my camera and went out on the advance guard yard of our locate and snapped one picture. I did not chart I got the shot so I took discrete. I alleged "its a stealth bomber". It was a sound day and no spin. I am not a believer in ufos and extraterrestial beings but the bible does not state god merely completed earth and mankind..........does it? These pictures sat in my camera until today. My companion and I were bodyguard jiffy from soothing moment of truth and he asked "did you collect about the ufo sighting in benson " I alleged "spoken communication of ufos, shield out these pictures ". So we did and called mufon in Nebraska.

You mood likewise position what seems to be a plane of sorts in all pictures...wholly beforehand of this object....wholly noticed that today likewise.

Thank you for your time on this theme.

KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Sport shirt


WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG............ WWW.UFOWEEK.COM

58 views


Dec 08, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Insulating tape AND PHOTOS - -


0 comments:

Post a Comment