Ufo Sighting In Forest City

Ufo Sighting In Forest City
UFO SIGHTING IN FOREST CITY, IOWA ON AUGUST 14TH 2013 - I WAS STANDING OUTSIDE IN THE DRIVEWAY TALKING ON THE PHONE WITH A FRIEND WHEN I NOTICED A BEAM OF LIGHT MOVING SOMEWHAT SLOWLY ACROSS THE SKY. IT WAS BIG THICK LINE GOING STRAIGHT ACROSS. THEN JUST STAYED THERE IN THE SKY FOR ABOUT 10MINS

08/14/2013 I was standing outside in the driveway on the phone with a friend. It was approximately around 10p.m.ish. I noticed a beam of light coming from behind the house up in the sky. It was moving somewhat slowly then was out of sight. It was a bright white/yellowish light beaming across the sky the it just remained still in a straight line. Didn't move or anything. I thought it was the strangest thing I had ever seen. I told my friend on the phone go outside check it out. So, she did and didn't see it. I said it's directly above my head in a straight line up in the sky. I kept saying what is that and where is coming from? She couldn't see it and then she got off the phone with me. I kept staring at the light trying to figure out what it was and where it was coming from. I thought for a second maybe its a meteror shower still but then again they said it was on the 12th and 13th. I tried to take a picture from my cell phone and it was just blurred light. So, I deleted it and tried take it again. Still wouldn't turn out. So, I gave up. Then I went inside when I came back outside about 5mins later it was gone. Like it disappeared.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment