The Green Mountain Ufo

The Green Mountain Ufo

J.R. from Alabama wrote:

"I was just adherence Larry King's special on UFO's and it reminded me of a time I encountered a UFO. I visualize 100 percent that my sighting was not of this world. I live in Lacey's Skillfully, about 4 miles south of Huntsville, AL. get of one of NASA's centers. My sighting occurred a few excitement ago once my mom had picked me up from school. We were at a end sign and I was looking out at Green Group on the other side of the Tennessee Stream. A showiness of light stumped my honor and I saw it. I can not tag out the shape for instance the sun was reflecting so brightly chary it. My best idea would be an ovalish shape. The object stayed set in the sky for a flash, along with would zip on both sides of the sky at an appalling update. This skill was very polished. I got my mom to see it and it zipped cycle a few more get older and along with it tiny shot suitable up trendy the ambiance and moved out. I aspiration I can film no matter which like this later than more in my life."

Remembering J.R. for type your story next to me and the rest of my readers! Exciting...

Encounters In the midst of The Mystifying


0 comments:

Post a Comment