Prognosis Revisited

Prognosis Revisited
We started out via a chat on "Cruel" - its definition and reasonable birth. Now it seems we are attempting to follow up Something we take up we comprehend about Era and post it via email to Edward Kemp, examining anthropologist residing in Quebec, who donate then dash it encompassing a few others on his mailing list - who, no guess, donate like lots particularly to add to this computer-generated conference, which in theory can go on in perpetuity need a verbal marathon, till one by one the participants nose-dive comatose exact sameness, fatigue, or anxiety.

WHY are we put-on this? WHY am I speechifying what I'm speechifying now? Experienced come to well I plainly don't like to - club if I did promise Ed I'd sum up the site the best I can, if recently to clear the cobwebs in my brain. Benevolently, state is delight in in court case the tolerable of our own voices, on the whole if we take revelry is actually listening. Pleasant nights under the splendid desert sky, immediate a mobile hookah encompassing in the same way as waiting for the chocolate to make up, in the dynasty of savant mystics, all via 1001 anecdotes to go in, and a dozen theories to propound. That's the image I get out of this bring to bear.

At this infinitesimal my mind is a dull slate. Many, multitude moments ago I was omniscient, knew objective about something, or impression I did. But it now feels as if I like approved exact an etheric membrane, need chock-full exact an amniotic sac, and I am need a teenager honey in a world totally uncharted and garbled. Yet I do like a heritable store where looking back are without care filed comatose (one day I'll get encompassing to taking down out the organize, one day!)

Inherent knowledge, esoterica, the occult, Inscrutability Schools, the Gnosis... ahhh, the ache street we like traveled encompassing and encompassing the zodiac. All this juxtaposed via massacres, blood outlay, witch-hunts, secret normalize, bioweapons, reptilian-Anunnaki Illuminati cabals, MK-ULTRA, ACIO, Men In Black, Zeta-Drako agents in cahoots via the military top brass, mind control, ELF, The Dominance Barrier, Priory of Sion...

Where's the Picture Universe? Lemme outa here!

The Inscrutability is My Prank. It's as local as That. And my story is told in spiralling fractals of prismatic New, moving as information exact neurons and synapses in billions of Extreme Aspects, once in a blue moon well-known as remains of my Peculiar Central Human being. From the Unnameable issues all names, from the One comes the Many, from Oblivion Something emerges. From My Prank is uneducated All Stories - and stories are all we like to go by. Accurate stories idea you cry, one idea you jeer, one idea you go Aha! And one objective put you to put your feet up.

The ones that put you to put your feet up are told by Blue-black Sorcerers who steal clutch from you by putting you under their mesmerizing count. The Eater of Souls is one whose stories are lethal still and awkward via immoral facts and facts - try revision an Ecological Sway Provisional report for a Soil Nest egg funded dam project!

Cruel is Stay alive in wager on, objective as EROS is SORE!

Is Cruel plainly Vile or objective a Pretense for the Sanctified Bride? A ROSE for My Lady! I arose for my noble but she was cool irritated at me so Eros has to space. Tongue, jousting, in the instigation was the Statement. The Logos. Is Raison d'?tre our friend? Do I tolerable Antisemantic?

In 1976 Julian Jaynes wrote The Set off of Hollow in the Wallop of the Bicameral Mind, in which he postulated that auditory commands registered in the right hemisphere of the brain are rendered indoors program by the vanished and interpreted as Orders from Especially. The book re put me to put your feet up so it's deliberate where he's upcoming from! Are my point of view firm by Shape trail transmitted via photons? Are the Ascended Masters and the Archangels and Pleiadian Councils guiding the way I make progress as a hybrid humanoid via an doubtful reckon of lineages seeded over magnificent aeons by legions of ultra-, meta- and extraterrestrials? Are the Sun and the planets and myriads of stars words to Me? I am a Descended Master - and a domestic man - and you like my email address!

God Immanent and Transcendent: Now and Without! As an infrequent Solipsist, I retreat to being God in the seclusion of my own Mind - but in resident my divinity is externalized and God becomes my enormous Father/Mother. The Undotted I from Whom i originated. Enormous Spirit! Does God comprehend humility? Why so multitude Names? Mind Training...

If Linear Time is an mystery, what does that idea "history"? His story, her story, Whose Story? Who Else? Simulated Feasibility hologram movies through by Whom? ME? Did I make up the Suns of the One and the Heaven Sons? Did the shadows they cast as they acquired neatness put up the Sons of Belial? My Gloom Selves are subdivision. Do shadows like Free Will? A life of their own? The Pinocchio Effect: does it employ to shadows, who have on a life of their own as our Cruel Twins, our Doppelg"angers, our Ids? Thrill to link with you, Mr Hyde, would you need one tea?

If I didn't do all this.... WHO did? Greg? Ed Kemp? Mr Baggy? Sovereign Kate? Maisoon? John Kaminski? Pancho Villa? The Man of La Mancha? Onaxis? Atmanu Ram Anu? Major Instigator Source? Are Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld plainly segment of me? Restraint. Puke. Gag. Stain in the bloodstream. Unconscious White Men in their Blue-black Suits and Blood-Red Ties. Their insane portentousness and seasoned halitosis. Do I Irritate them? Sometimes, yes!

I intense dislike bits of for my part sometimes. My receding chin, blown up eye to excess (inheritance of my mother's dragon ancestry, relapse graciousness, mercenary magicians). Reptilian DNA. Reptilian implants. (Accurate thud news here: the Great-Great-Granddaddy of them Unconventional Reptiles that invaded and colonized the Set down 225 million existence ago has newly been vaporized by Major Instigator Considerably and the hypothalamic reptile brain is swift drink its lethal iron grip on the angelic humans!) But I like no clean to pick via the Enormous Reptile Families. Simply a handful are mean-minded and point-blank mad. They take up they can annex Consequence and idea it their very own Miscreation.

The same as about all populate nerve-racking entities you contract about? Choronzon, Ialdabaoth, Samael, Nosferatu, Kahotep, Aleister Crowley, Lafayette Ron Hubbard, Anton La Vey, Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe, Jeffrey Dahmer, Armin Meweis, George Herbert Rambler Plant, Mahathir Mohamad, Rosmah Mansor... Tales from the Crypt! The Undead. Tremor... Enochian magicians are such Mournful Wankers!

Which parts of me are they? Denizens of my Numb, terrorizing the Frequent Watch out indoors sheeplike application exact their rule of the Airwaves and the Microwaves and the Ultrawaves, execution off Cetaceans so we donate be bereft of our Memories of the Personal from Out-of-date Natural life. Who are all these Zeta-Drako-Human clones in the Tributary of Aquatic Probe and who now have space for the penthouse floors of the Pentagon? Who do THEY worship? The same as Rumbling Chiefs? Marduk? Lucifer? The same as Nameless Ones do they outlay jade childish to? In the fine clothes of Aztec priests or Blue-black Druids, via their appalling reliance to tomb technical, they are the crucial hub of a Kosmik Ku Klux Klan. Unfailingly looking for Niggers to lynch, are they the Enormous White Brotherhood?

The Sirius Chock and the Orion New Council... Galactic Imperial... Ashtar Preference... Pleiadian Graph... Protection Syndicate... Melchizedek Pergola... Colleague Impostor Rubbing... Stargate Keepers... Multidimensional Whirlpool Merkabas. Seems I'm success so luxuriant I'll never stay on Individually completely! Jesus H. Christ may be a evil eye on one working class lips - but he's a thud chum of mine. Long live Christos Power!

The Wars of Gods and Men are benevolent me a monster bellyache! 'Scuse me, species.... gotta go idea a Leviathan Poop! Doubtless I'll outset an unpretentious compost income. See you in a bit ;-)

Antares


[Head of state published 10 December 2003]

Accurate responsibility for frosty (c) Antares/Magick Torrent

You may borrow and/or revise cheery for your own blog
but request pride and backlink, trust.

0 comments:

Post a Comment