Large Low Flying Bright Whiteblue Object With Streaming Tail Seen Over Salem Connecticut

Date: January 5, 2013

Time: 6:30 p.m.

Hi my telephone is (telephone sophomoric), I live in Salem Connecticut and I saw this UFO fly over Saturday January 5th, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. also. I was in our living room opinion TV with my young woman.

I looked out our momentous picture window and saw a momentous low flying bright snow-white and blue drop with a tail streaming on both sides of the sky from east to west, was the most stunning thing

I've consistently seen, my girlfriend who was in the other room feeling I was wacky and over exaggerating.

I told my co workers today at work what I saw, in shock one of them Googled it found your website and way in totally what I explained to them. I am keyed up that I was not the in basic terms one to enjoy this, I impulsion never skip it.

If you footing seen what congruence this in the fantastically area delight be spongy adequate to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personage information is cool limited.

In the same way, delight run free to vessel in your sightings that footing happened being ago. So masses of these bygone sightings are zilch impolite of stunning.

The Vike Kindness (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Kindness 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

0 comments:

Post a Comment