Ufo Sighting In Fort Erie Ontario On August 6Th 2013 3 Orbs Forming A Triangle

Ufo Sighting In Fort Erie Ontario On August 6Th 2013 3 Orbs Forming A Triangle
UFO SIGHTING IN FORT ERIE, ONTARIO ON AUGUST 6TH 2013 - 3 ORBS FORMING A TRIANGLE

Well a day later and here I am again with another sighting! Needing smokes for the morning I thought i would run out and get them before bed so i did not have to in the morning before work. My truck was parked out on the road, When i got into my truck I went to start the truck it was facing in the west direction before I put in the keys I looked straight ahead and seen 2 very,very,very low bright lights. I thought here we go again, I got out of my truck and then realized there was a 3rd bright light on the top forming a triangle. I had my cell phone on me so i decided to film it, I was only able to film about a min as my cell phone is not the best and can only hold so much Video and most of it is taken up of videos of my little boy! In the video in the top right corner of your screen you will see a orange light.This is the street light..You will see 2 white lights to the left a bit and oddly enough the way it looks because of how low it was it almost looks like the lights are below the street light. Then in between and up on the 2 bottom lights you will see the 3rd light forming a triangle. After my video ends about 30 seconds later they disappear.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment