Bright Flashing Ufos Over California And Arizona 29 Nov 2011

Bright Flashing Ufos Over California And Arizona 29 Nov 2011
UFO SIGHTINGS - Two new videos of acceptable unidentified flying objects in the night skies over Ojai, California and Tucson, Arizona. All videos were recorded on Tuesday, 29th November 2011.Disc type of the UFO over California: "I went self-regulating and noticed the object variable banner fast. It looked to be flickering new, red and pale strobe. I went inmost and got my binoculars. Thru them the object appeared to be transfer, but i knew that may possibly be due to the binoculars. So I got my HD vid camera and first observed it hand held. I was so amazed by the sight that we got a tri-pod and set it up. The video at that blot speaks for itself. Fading in and out, variable banner, red strobe on the overlay, stout lime new form at time. It continued for about 40 mins and so i noticed a few become hard looking planes order it. Behindhand that it was not there in a few report. We observed 4 other sets of the exceedingly lights, in other parts of the horizon. I didn't film them as this one appeared to be the side so I stayed on it. I contain lots exclusive video, but I by yourself associated the one below due to the majority (I shot in HD)."Author (source: mufon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment