Ufo Sighting In Trinity

Ufo Sighting In Trinity
I was sitting in the hot tub out back with my husband (we do not have a screen or coverings). It was a clear sky about 9 pm and only one little section of clouds. My husband spotted one first and told me to look up. We saw it coming from one side of the sky and fly to the other. This took a while. And then all of the sudden it shot straight up into the atmosphere and disappeared. Once gone, a second one came from the same direction the first one did. It followed the same path and then disappeared in the sky shooting straight up. Then a third one did the same exact thing. This probably took 5 minutes. We had plenty of time to view each one as they flew across the horizon-very high in the sky and very far away. I had enough time to call my eldest son on his cell and tell him to come outside and watch. He got to see the second and third ones. My husband did not believe in UFO's, but now he does. It was simply amazing and we have never seen anything like it.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Source: chupacabra-digest.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment