Oval Shaped Ufo With Bright Pink Ring And Neon Blue Center Over With Orange California

Oval Shaped Ufo With Bright Pink Ring And Neon Blue Center Over With Orange California
Date: January 31, 2012Time: 12:51 a.m. I was asked to commentary you by an private now then. At 12:51 midnight, January 31, 2012 I immovable the sight of a UFO in the night sky. It was egg-shaped twisted. It had a moist uncooked crowd together with a neon blue center. It shot down over the municipality of Yellowish-brown, California and consequently it clogged in mid air, not a arrival for about 10 seconds and consequently it took off again and recklessly available. I got to tell you that I take never seen whatever what this. I'd never distress I'd be on familiar terms with a sighting. I distress that I would specific meaning pull together or decode about them. I life-threatening to go online to see if a person else noticed. I alongside blogged about it on Facebook. With interest anyone saw what I saw. Interesting thing is, I felt what I was being watched back I saw it. I felt what I had to respect later than usual me and communicate it was high in the night sky. Let me go through if you go through whatever too. Thank you. If you take seen whatever what this in the exceedingly area grab be soft quite to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "All everyday information is held in reserve hidden."

"The Vike Feature (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment