Ufo Sighting In Al Madinah Al Madinah Province On March 25Th 2011 Over A Mosque I Didnt See Camera Caught It

Ufo Sighting In Al Madinah Al Madinah Province On March 25Th 2011 Over A Mosque I Didnt See Camera Caught It
UFO SIGHTING IN AL MADINAH, AL MADINAH PROVINCE ON MARCH 25TH 2011 - OVER A MOSQUE, I DIDNT SEE, CAMERA CAUGHT IT

So 2 years ago i was in Saudi Arabia to do "Umrah" Muslims do it, Anyway, I was taking pictures and at first when i saw them 2 YEARS LATER which is now, i thought it was the light, but when i moved back to take pics ( NOTE: I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THERE WAS A UFO THERE..I WAS JUST TAKING PICS OF THE 2 MINARETS, LUCKILY I TOOK MORE PICS), I saw windows in the photo as you can see and little light bulbs and it was just so weird....Looks like it was flying down. Maybe the human eye cant see it? I dont know. I cant answer a few questions that it says like how did you feel and all because i didnt know it was there. So....i am not sure what it is...dont hate. Please tell me what you think!

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment