Black Triangle Sighting In Michigan On October 31St 1975 Flying Object Low Above The Tree Tops

Black Triangle Sighting In Michigan On October 31St 1975 Flying Object Low Above The Tree Tops
Driving west on M28 at night, just passed the Hulbert turn-off. There is nothing but darkness between Hulbert and Newberry on M28. I saw 2 white lights in the distance on the south side of M28. My initial thought was that they had build a new gas station with one of those huge signs up and I thought it was awesome because there was no where to stop and get gas at night between the "Soo" (Sault Ste. Marie) and Newberry. As I continued driving down the hill after the turn off to Hulbert, I noticed the lights were moving slowing at a diagonal to the road and were coming straight towards me. I realized it was low just above the tree line and huge. I wondered why the other cars didn't notice it that were coming east on M28. I slowed down and it keep gliding towards my car. I tried to wake up my son to witness it but I could not wake him up. He would not waken no matter what I did, shaking him and yelling his name. The object seem to glide, no noise - it came directly over my car and as I looked up at it through the windshield as it crossed over my car - it was so huge, I couldn't see any end of it. I don't know if it was round or oblong but it was unending. I could not see one end or the other. It was black underneath and there was a round cylinder section with sections up the sides. My headlights reflected off the machine - whatever it was. It was just blackness up into that round cylinder part. I just remember saying to myself - begging to it, "please don't take me with you I have a son who is sick and I have to get to him". I feared it would take us. It continued to move right over my car and towards the northeast - towards Hulbert. I was so scared, I drove a 100 miles an hour to Newberry to get away from it. I brought my brother and his friends back with me a little later to see if we could see it. It was no where in sight. I never want to see another object like that. It was not from here. A few years later I did see a black triangle object one night going to Rudyard on a back road. It appeared out of the fog and when the object seemed to notice I saw it, it simply vanished in front of my eyes. It was incredible and I wondered what that was. I had a strong feeling that was some stealth govt object at the time and I still do today. The first one was not of this world. It was too huge and too slow and absolutely quiet as it moved.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment