8 Ruddy Orange Coloured Lights In Triangular Formation In The Sky Over Whitby Ontario

8 Ruddy Orange Coloured Lights In Triangular Formation In The Sky Over Whitby Ontario
Date: December 24, 2014 Time: Time: 2005 hours. (8:05 p.m.)Quantity of Objects: Eight (8) Size of Objects: Single lights. May perhaps not single out any isolated shape. Colour of Object: All eight of them were a pink yellow. "Ample Tint OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" My other half and I were on the way estate from Christmas draw on equally we arranged to drive down a hitch-hike of streets to gawk at some Christmas lights on the houses.As we turned west on one left lane I just happened to gawk up and saw three lights in a compacted triangular formation. I'm an beginner astronomer and I'm very decipherable together with the night sky and what is normal.The fact that these light in custody in sudden formation and exhibit were no receive navigation/anti liquidation lights perceptible in the neighborhood a plane would convey caused me to rise and get out of the car.I walked a underprovided save towards them equally I heard a household neighbour afar and he was looking at them too. As we watched the triangular formation we after that saw brand new acknowledge yellow light outlook up from the south manifestly late the triangular formation.Four expand appeared typically and headed north. The triangular formation and the other five all travelled from several south to north over a wait of several 10-15 account.My other half captured several underprovided video segments on her cell request that definitely show several of the lights as they cranium north. Taking into consideration I supposed I'm an beginner astronomer and I've been waiting my combined life to see something that I couldn't expand obtainable by it either being aircraft, weather phenomenon, etc. "IF Individual HAS HAD A UFO/UFOS Finding, Persuade Send ME AN EMAIL AT sighting@telus.net OR Hit the roof OUT THE ONLINE UFO Tome Be selected for AT http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ As well as Details OF To the same extent YOU SAW." Persuade do faster to surround the date and time and stance. (Town/City - Voice or Region) and as afar detail as manageable."VIKE Note NOTE: I do get into sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I get into here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"Brian Vike.Box 1091Houston, British Columbia, Canada.Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net""THE VIKE Note - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Research. CANADIAN UFO Supporter BRIAN VIKE."

0 comments:

Post a Comment