Ufo Sighting In Gila Bend

Ufo Sighting In Gila Bend
UFO SIGHTING IN GILA BEND, ARIZONA ON JULY 11TH 2013 - I SAW 2 HOVERING LIGHTS FOR 30 MINUTES THEN 2 MORE 20K FEET ABOVE THOSE THAT DISAPEARED

I was driving south on hwy 80 to gila bend- observed 2 hovering lights that were 20 mi south (about). One burned out then another. Then they reappeared one then the other in the same place- i then recorded a 30 sec video. Then I saw 2 more lights appear 20k feet above those, then one disappeared then another. The two original lights were horizontal ot each other then became vertical to each other. I called a pilot friend and he couldnt explain what happened to me. I dont believe in UFOs, but Ive never seen anything like it.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment