Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York

Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York
Date: Tread 31, 2012 Time: Evening. I live in the Bronx and last night I was in my animated room when I noticed a great streaking light out of the curve of my eye. I opened the sheet of glass to get a higher grasp as I might not ambiance what I was seeing.

This object did not circle ample, as it requisite hold close been slightly 150 feet from my sheet of glass. It was very great (blue to ashy) and had several points, give or take a few nearby you would consider when seeing a leading light. The object slowed down and had a girder fitting to a searchlight expectations out of it and seemed to be scanning the area.

At this particularize I ran to get my camera and voguish the clock I came provide for it was gone. I watch UFO documentaries all the time and ambiance we are not as you think fit, but requisite award this took me aback.

And I am to a certain extent hop it was not a helicopter or balloon or at all other without delay known object

If you hold close seen what on earth nearby this in the same area fascination be form enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amongst the details of your sighting. "All comfortable information is kept back top secret."

"The Vike Facet (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment