Ufo Sighting In Bethel Ohio On June 19Th 2013 A Star Like Bright Light Ascends Then Disappears

Ufo Sighting In Bethel Ohio On June 19Th 2013 A Star Like Bright Light Ascends Then Disappears
UFO SIGHTING IN BETHEL, OHIO ON JUNE 19TH 2013 - A STAR-LIKE BRIGHT LIGHT ASCENDS THEN DISAPPEARS

I was walking one of my dogs close to midnight and as my dog stopped to do his business, I looked up at the sky as I usually do and saw a bright white light in the distance above the tree line. It was slightly bigger than the stars. Thinking it was a plane, I glanced around and then back at the object and realized it had no blinking lights. I watched as it continued it's ascent between a couple stars and then slowly it seemed to fade and then it disappeared all together. There were quite a few airplanes flying around tonight but nothing that matches what I saw. Could have been the military fooling around but I'm not entirely sure. It looked as if something was exiting our atmosphere! Definitely not something you see every day, it has left me mystified and I only hope that someone else in my area happened to be looking up at the same time I was.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment