New Jersey Ufo Experience Described As Surreal

New Jersey Ufo Experience Described As Surreal
"Roger Marsh, UFO Examiner "

A New Jersey witness describes a UFO sighting as "surreal" after watching a cone or bell-shaped object with a dark body and bright, red lights emanating from all sides that moved under 100 mph and was flying under 1,500 feet, according to July 3, 2011, testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The object's red lights first caught the attention of the witness who was inside watching television - but curiosity sent the witness outside for a better look. Looking out into the clear night, the witness described the odd object.

"It was moving from the west to east when I first saw it," the witness stated. "I could see it very clearly. My first thought was, it was a helicopter, because of the 'deliberate' kind of way it was moving, and also because of its speed being rather slow - maybe under 100 mph, and its height from the ground. But there was no sound and so many lights and they were not blinking."

The witness stated that the object was reminiscent of a World War II Marine mine.

"This was because of the shape and dark color of it, and because the red lights were so bright that they reminded me of the things that stick out from all around a Marine mine."

The object made a large arc through the sky to the south.

"I would estimate its height at about 1000-1500 feet, give or take. The thing was not spinning, because the lights remained in the same places throughout my sighting it. It was passing to the south of my house, in a very large arc from the west to the southeast, so as I continued watching from the backyard. I could see it from the side."

The witness moved to the front yard as the object moved away.

"It got about where I would estimate it was over the ocean, but to the south of me, continuing in that same 'deliberate' way, and still following that big arc to the southeast. So now I was seeing the back end of it, but it was getting farther away, and the leftover daylight in the sky was pretty much gone. Then all the lights except maybe one went out, and within maybe two or three seconds, the whole thing either disappeared, or the last light went out. I didn't see it anymore."

The witness took several days to understand the event and file a report.

Full story:


http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-national/new-jersey-ufo-experience-described-as-surreal

0 comments:

Post a Comment