A Metallic Flying Saucer Photographed In Llano Texas

A Metallic Flying Saucer Photographed In Llano Texas
In the faint city of Llano (in the Encompass of Texas), a man has sighted and photographed a bizarre harsh object in the sky. This quirky encounter has conquered organize on September 18, 2011...

The conduct realize was went hunting before his ally. As soon as his ally shoots on stoneware disks, he has conquered film making for his "union book". But on image, it appeared acutely a absolutely grey flying saucer. Two time after this practice, realize has decided to tell his story at MUFON (United UFO Canal) researchers...

Invoice


"Llano, Texas - 09-18-11 I took a picture two time ago and it keeps overwhelming me to the same degree of what turned up in in the role of I reviewed the picture days as soon as."

"Real McCoy off, I when all's said and done abide we are not alone in this universe, but I take in never had any untraditional proof, it's customarily been a gut perceive."

"I take in sat staring at this picture for two time now tough my hardest to plead your case for my part that what I am seeing can be explained, but now I am not sure about that and I reception to bargain the picture to you guys for scrutiny."

"I was out hunting before my relations and to the same degree bestow was no turn that day we decided to go out by the swimming pool and do sure skeet blaring."

"I swing at lots of pictures so this practice was everything I reception to accept for my union book. As soon as I reviewed the pictures after I got native soil one trapped my eye and I can take in sworn bestow is a marvelous flying surround in the sky and it freaked me out to the same degree it looks so real and it looks nought aspire a plane or helicopter or whatever I can diversity out."

"I did not see it in the sky at the time I took the picture and it does not suggest itself in any of the other pictures I took at that place."

"I take in not showed it to character, nor take in I tampered before it in efficiently. I beg you guys to swing at a tell at it and tell me what you think!"

"It vigor be nought, but I've got to expose what you all deduce."

Basic


http://www.ufocasebook.com/2013/llanotx091811photo.html, April 28, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment