Ufo Sighting In Logan Township

Ufo Sighting In Logan Township
UFO SIGHTING IN LOGAN TOWNSHIP, NEW JERSEY ON SEPTEMBER 28TH 2013 - ABOUT 8 ROUND ORANGE LIGHTS HOOVERED IN THE SKY MOVING SLOWLY AND SIMULTANEOUSLY FOR AT LEAST 5 MINUTES THE DISAPPEAREDMyself and three others were driving home from a family members house and when entering Rt 130 south in Bridgeport, NJ I noticed something odd in the sky. There were about 8 solid lights in the sky. There was no apparent shape but they did move very slowly and simultaneously through the sky. There were some trees that we had to look through so I asked the driver to drive down the road some and pull over. We saw the lights in the sky with no obstruction and I tried to video tape it with her cell phone but I couldn't focus on them. We were all in shock of what we were seeing. There was no way that these were planes or helicopters. They were silent and too close together. Then they disappeared. I call my other sister-in-law and told her we just saw a UFO and she laughed at us. She then looked up on her phone if anyone else has ever reported this before and she found so many sights describing this same event and some had videos. When I got home I went to the sights she sent us and instantly got the chills when I watched the video from AZ. These were the lights we just saw. I have no doubts about what we just witnessed. Oh and she stopped laughing at me and has been sending me more and more sights about these mysterious lights. Crazy!LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment