Posh Spice E T

Posh Spice E T
I'm starting to receive more communications from MUFON, so I must really be a member. That's good. Sadly, I did not join in time to attend the Annual MUFON Symposium, held last weekend at the Hyatt Regency in Irvine, CA. That's bad, but I am hoping that a full recap of the meeting will be posted on the MUFON website before the end of the year. And next year, without a doubt, I will attend.

Meanwhile, some startling news has come out of the July MUFON newsletter I received the other day -- startling for me, anyway. In a transcript of a panel discussion held at the Ozark UFO Conference in Eureka Springs, Arkansas last April, there is much talk of human-alien hybrids. Now, it should be noted that one of the panelists, Travis Walton, is among the most famous UFO abductees around, so he brings some gravitas to the discussion. Anyway, it seems that with all the women who've been abducted by aliens and probed and examined over the years, there are potentially a great many aliens among us... half-human, half-alien hybrids that are impossibly good-looking and have an almost unearthly fashion sense (I immediately suspected my wife, and I am watching her a little more closely now...).

I decided that, as an aspiring MUFON Field Investigator, I should do some research into this phenomenon. So, just now, I did a google search for "human-alien hybrids," and I really was not prepared for what I found. There, in the images section... the #2 image was that of... yes, you guessed it from the title of this blog entry: Posh Spice.

Makes a lot sense, doesn't it? Turns out Perez Hilton has been aware of this for some time, but he can't get people to heed his warnings...

I wonder, does David know? Or is he, too, a hybrid? Chew on this: Beckham's jersey number is 23, and 23 just happens to be one of the most enigmatic numbers out there. Remember that Jim Carrey movie, "23," where he discovers his whole life is controlled by the number 23? I'm just sayin'....

0 comments:

Post a Comment