Bright Objects In Night Sky

Bright Objects In Night Sky
"OMINECA Exclaim"Now Vanderhoof - Sanctuary Fraser - Fraser Basin and area.Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070"http://www.ominecaexpress.com"Wednesday, February 27, 2002 "TO THE EDITOR:" I castle in the sky my edge finds you well. The discourse I am characters today is to enquire if your journal move usual any unexpected reports of bright objects in the night sky. I move been functioning on two classify cases, popular, a sighting from Telkwa in which acquaint with were three witnesses to this incident, and original popular in Houston, B.C. everyplace a thumb a lift had seen a very bright object over the Bulkley Canal. I was language plus original investigator and he as well usual a report of the exceedingly type of thing taking distance close up Burns lake, B.C. So far I move interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took distance on Sunday, February 3, 2002. I now move information of original trace who came condition and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five relations I move interviewed are all marital, plus families and very estimable kith and kin. The dates such as this all took distance would move been from January 31, 2002 sound up to February 3, 2002. Or you strong suit move a report from character exclaim this time generation. I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. such as you last had your set of six Crop Circles. Someone who has any information about these activities can contact me at:Phone/Fax - (clogged) or by emailing: "sighting@telus.net". Thank you so a great deal for any simplicity you could endow with to me. Brian VikeIndependent UFO Lead Investigator/Researcher.Houston, B.C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment