Two Witness An Alien Triangle Over St Petersburg Florida

Two Witness An Alien Triangle Over St Petersburg Florida
TWO WITNESSED AN Foreign TRIANGLE Higher ST PETERSBURG FLORIDA

3-13-05 ST PETERSBURG FLORIDA


My teenager companion and I were laying in the hammock star gazing one night. Represent was no moon and no cloud cover and the humidity was low so the sky was semiprecious stone clear. Heaps of stars. We all saw the object kick off on the northern horizon as it stirred in a southerly organization. The object was about 1000 feet off the ground, made genuine no burly and stirred in an unsettled zig zag leaning. It was TRIANGULAR IN Municipal and at the reminder of each angle offer was a partially orb. Three partially orbs were plain which gave the air of a triangle fashioned craft. The partially orbs were the color of a very velvety rich flushed yellow. The object took not more than than 4 seconds to move on both sides of the complete sky from north to south. As it stirred it would shrink and furthermore revisit. While, equally it reappeared it was in a exchange completely place in the sky. This is what gave the air of a zig zag leaning. Such as it stirred north to south the zig zag leaning was west to east. It appeared and disappeared 4 era in not more than than 4 seconds. The pass quickly I saw the object I knew honest I was witnessing a UFO. I served for plentiful go in the Armed forces and had honest nakedness to welcoming and foe aircraft from all on both sides of the planet. I was eligible in next to and hasten estimation of aircraft as it was principal for us to be able to be on familiar terms with aircraft as welcoming or foe. Nonbeing I control always witnessed stirred in the pro forma of the object I witnessed that twilight. The hasten was unmeasurable. Represent was genuine no burly and the fact that it seemed to teleport is what was most shocking. I didn't so far-off jingle that it in fact flew but above be partial to it would teleport from be connected with to be connected with. My GF witnessed the object as well and as frankly as it was out of sight she looked at me general eyed and asked me what it was. I told her we merely witnessed a authenticated UFO. NOTE: The spare image is a similarity.

KEN PFEIFER World UFO PHOTOS AND Information


WWW.WORLDUFPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORG

WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG

Dignify TO WWW.MUFON.COM


0 comments:

Post a Comment