Mufon Trying To Accomplish

Mufon Trying To Accomplish
The investigation is from a new bend on ATS. It is on hand put on in light of complaints we cart seen and heard from reporting witnesses recently:

"For a covet time I had trusted MUFON and The UFO Stalker. I had hand-me-down these websites as gear to see if any UFOs were sited here my area.

On the night of Monday the 14th I had seen a UFO about 200 feet further.

I had reported this to MUFON. It was the first time I reported a sighting to them.

In order to report the UFO you requirement debit a box stating the following:

Discern Hitch AND Cast your vote FOR Release OF Make contact with Intelligence

In the case of a report of satellite dish phenomenology, spacecraft, telling objects, or goings-on that can be designed atypical or inscrutable (UFO sighting), you may be contacted by one of our construction for dissipation details and information concerning your report as character of our investigation. In the function of our investigation may traverse third parties, we need to comprehend whether you would consent to the release of your contact information to third parties who are not connected or link bearing in mind MUFON. If you influence to develop your contact information open to third parties, you may be contacted by third parties for dissipation details and information concerning your report. Your contact information includes your name, telephone release, and mailing put on the right track.

Specified of the questions they ask welcome the release of witnesses, names, put on the right track, jobs etc.

Specified info they also corresponding to comprehend is were the UFO was last seen and the rule it went to.

Despite, an hour after submitting my report (overall bearing in mind copy info, little I'm sure they traced me overcome my IP,) I saw my file on the UFO stalker website. The back night I was hopeful to see the UFO anew, yet all I saw was about 6 black helicopter (immigrant by 3s, twin that night,) bearing in mind no lights on. They were immigrant North (the especially rule I believed the UFO went.)

Currently I debit the UFO stalker and my file is what went before. I go overcome the database and it's what went before from display too.

Just a team up hours ago today (December 16th,) the sky was ample bearing in mind black helicopter for an hour.

My theory is that MUFON is the men in black.

Such as first led me to be suspicious of that MUFON in actual fact was the MIB was a copy sounding report on MUFON bearing in mind celebration seriously telling us overcome subliminal messages that MUFON is the MIB. Bottom is what the report affirmed. Hitch all the capitalized letters take 'MUFON IS MIB'

My Uncle and husband were execution tv equally ONe of our freinds tells us he saw a ufo. we all step shell to See it. My origin was rhythm as I watched the disc flying everywere corresponding barmy. But i reported it so probably celebration can be an enthusiast of what it ment.

As soon as investigating novel I found an article about MUFON defeat the truth:

Why is MUFON maddening to fix the truth? Now Component of the lie?

In my influence we shouldn't faith somebody.

In fact, don't survive my hearsay for this, do your own research on MUFON and tell me what you discover, but in my influence, we necessity curl our UFO reports to our get a move on protect firewood and the ATS commentary boards.

So tell me, is MUFON deleting real UFO cases and charge copy ones? Such as sour is MUFON maddening to accomplish?

Are they the MIB?

What's more, manage in core, MUFON is an agency run company. Such as do we comprehend about relations organizations?

"NOTE: these statements on a conspiracy forum may channel far fetched but, promptly, it has been my come across that MUFON is not as hospitable and open as one may daydream. I cart conversed bearing in mind various family who cart submitted encounters bearing in mind me who were sooner than blown off by MUFON. As well, display are believed instances anyplace a report to MUFON has resulted in a foresee by non-MUFON members. I'm not instruction that MUFON is appointed in action bearing in mind the government or other representative entities....but delicate information is being leaked somewhere to the hysteria of witnesses. If you cart had a well-suited rank, I'm sure the readers would be intrusive. As well, if everybody related bearing in mind MUFON would kindness to contact me, I'd be very intrusive in their look after...Lon

0 comments:

Post a Comment