Jellyfish Like Ufo Seen By Witnesses In Tyler Texas

Jellyfish Like Ufo Seen By Witnesses In Tyler Texas
*Project by monitor.*On February 22, 2012, two land of Tyler, Texas see a capably yellowish-brown orb next tentacles.This report was submitted to MUFON and is presented now, unedited. *Tyler, Texas02/22/201222:00 Nimble yellowish-brown star-like orb, more or less be devoted to a jelly-fish, longer at the flooring My boon and I were walking our two dogs be devoted to we do on a monthly register. It was about 10 pm and it was not cloudy. The stars shone okay, as be around. It was not an exceptionally cold or wild night for February. We live on a harsh line of attack next no streetlights and a lot of grass. In spite of everything, we were not wherever next the tree-plant in the function of we saw a bight yellowish-brown orb prospect towards us. It was best quality one houses and grass, downhill, triumph faster and appearing significant. We stood quiet. Our dogs did not hard to write. It inspired drifted eternally faster as we stared at it. Neither of us had a camera or acquaintance. The okay orb seemed to waver and plague control over its movements. As it got faster, I could see it had whatever thing be devoted to tentacles next the flooring being longer in breadth. It was okay, but looked be devoted to it had one directness. It did not resemble a spaceship or aircraft of any focused. It was advanced be devoted to a star, but was unquestionably not a star or meteor. In my discrimination, it had the individuality of a dandelion blowing in the nor'easter.Once comment it for two or three proceedings, I approved to abandon my dog secure to my dad, and I began to run endorse towards the house to get a camera. As unequivocally as I did so, the object began to go up give support to sideways. It seemed to be cheering in a unwrap line parallel to me, such as in addition triumph further than sideways and evaporation in color. It was at sea by the time I got to our house. Grant were no advanced traces of it that night or the following night in the function of we went on a walk at the fantastically time.My boon and I are astonished at the sighting. We water down it was not a plane or helicopter, but he desires to ornamental here is a advanced organized explanation. At the time, despite the fact that, we were both astonished by the okay object. It was memorizing. A lot REPORTED SIGHTINGS OF JELLYFISH-LIKE UFOS: WITNESSES SEE "Huge JELLYFISH" IN THE SKY Ruined LEAKESVILLE, MISSISSIPPI TWO "JELLYFISH" UFOS Ruined DAYTONA

Credit: fromatlantistosphinx.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Jellyfish in the sky said...

If anyone knows the individual in leaksville, MS. Please have them contact me at madavis7173@yahoo.com, I saw the exact same object in Quitman, TX around the same timeframe. Please no solicitations.

Post a Comment