Ufo Sighting In Lisle Illinois On September 23Rd 2013 Obsrved Ufo From My Back Deck Circular

Ufo Sighting In Lisle Illinois On September 23Rd 2013 Obsrved Ufo From My Back Deck Circular
Wednesday,September 25,2013,at 7:30 P.M.,I noticed a bright object,circular,with what appeared to be spokes in the middle,covered with very bright yellow lights,both on the rim,and on the spokes.(Under the spokes,the craft appeared to be solid). The object was very visible,and very bright in the dark night sky.It was hovering when I first observed it. I then opened my screen door,and leaned out for a better look. At this point,it suddenly began to move,and still silent,moved in a straight line high above a row of trees,after which I could no longer see it.(as it flew silently away,it tipped a little to one side). It was a littlefrighteing because,it hovered until I opened the door,and leaned out,then began to move.I had the feeling I was being watched. I first noticed the object while in my living room.I caught a glimpse of it out my back door,and realized this wasn't a normal celestial body.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Reference: unexplored-earth.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment