Ufo Making A Crop Circle

Ufo Making A Crop Circle
I always hoped that someone would catch this on video one day and part of me really hopes this one is real. There is not much info given about when or where this video was shot, if anyone does have any info I would appreciate if you would contact me.

What amazes me about this video is that everything I ever imagined of how a UFO would make a crop circle is totally wrong. I imagined that the craft would hover a few feet above the crop and and some kind of propulsion system would circulate and create the pattern or maybe the craft would actually land and create an imprint in the field.

When you watch the video you can see the two orbs or discs fly around in circles but do not actually fly in the pattern of the the crop circle itself. As they fly around it seems that the pattern just starts to appear in the crop.

What do you think? Could this be real footage of a UFO creating a crop circle?

Origin: anomalies-in-backyard.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment