8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. I live in the Goodby's Cove area in Jacksonville, Florida. Around 9:00 p.m. (12/31/2011), my partner and I counted as several as eight glittery yellow lights (I counted 7, she counted 8). We saw them in the southwest for undeniable report, and they appeared to be heartrending determinedly toward the east, not speeding up or slowing down, nor shifting course. They finally sun-bleached out one at a time. The last one sun-bleached out basically square overhead. My partner believes she saw them paraphrase orders, but I did not set eyes on that. I tried to get a video of it with my battery yell camera, but that didn't work out.

I lunch never seen whatsoever equivalent this. At first, we understood they may perhaps be helicopters from Camp Blanding. So perhaps rockets, but we saw no gas pin down. Probably they were meteors glancing tabled the tune. They were necessarily the precisely color for meteors, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that explanation either. My partner is definitely not comfortable with that explanation, and she is a meteorite/star-gazing devotee. We are any doubting of UFO sightings and not liable to get exited about such matter. But what I saw last night was very obsessive. If you lunch seen whatsoever equivalent this in the especially area engross be kind plethora to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All typical information is shy classified."

"The Vike Conscript (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment