Ufo Sighting In Fowler California On August 6Th 2013 Looked Like A Gold Star With Those Points Of Light No Sound

Ufo Sighting In Fowler California On August 6Th 2013 Looked Like A Gold Star With Those Points Of Light No Sound
UFO SIGHTING IN FOWLER, CALIFORNIA ON AUGUST 6TH 2013 - LOOKED LIKE A GOLD STAR WITH THOSE POINTS OF LIGHT. NO SOUND. KEPT SAME SPEED SLOW, GLIDING GRACEFULLY OVER THE GRAPE VINEYARDS. OBJECT LOOKED VERY LIGHTWEIGHT. MAYBE THE SIZE OF A SMALL CAR OR SO. NO COLORED LIGHTS. WAS GLOWING LIKE A STAR.

August 6 2013 I saw another star like object by my home. I live in the country in Fowler,Ca. Before this I was able to see three more just like it. They usually come around the same time after 9:00 pm. Sometimes you just never know when they will come. So, I wait looking up at the night sky. It usually happens when I notice a gold star that shows up then slowly it descends down towards me/house. It then looks bigger and a little brighter. Then, it veers off a little heading over the grape vineyards heading NE keeping the same slow speed. It's not an orb with colors. It's not a white solid dot in the sky that zig zags around or hovers. It does not flash and is not a drone. It just looks like a star with those points of light extending out like a star would look in the night sky. I happened to see my first one a few months back it was even lower I would say not over two telephone poles high. But, that first star like object was all white not gold like these others and these are not shooting stars. I cannot find anything similar on the web. I did witness the same object earlier during this week that was so large and descending down again towards my home that I thought it was going to hit the house. I think I am seeing something different and amazing. Is this a natural phenomenon or something else? I do not own a video camera or I would show a video. I hope I will be able to borrow one soon. This is truly an amazing sight to see. I see other things in the sky but, i will save for another time. Thank you.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment