Orange Moon Like Ufo Seen Flying Over Arlington Vermont

Orange Moon Like Ufo Seen Flying Over Arlington Vermont
Date: April 25, 2012Time: 10:45 p.m.Hi, your caption of sympathetically lit orange moonlike subdivision is what I saw at 10:45 on April 25, 2012 in Arlington, Vermont.I was potential from my sons material goods. Didn't consider a cell as gift was no at home in that area. Saw tint up starve yourself stopped and viewed this subdivision of about 25-30 seconds involving foliage at 3 on a plane spots. It was no gas and no cloud. Told control in morning and publication. Give was no moon that night, only a flash curved. Spine to planetarium directors and my statement on is on MUFON. This was so fondly clear. One time I went to all the trouble, I hit the jet anywhere gift was no jet anymore as gift are no answers. I hard for any other sighting close to mine, but as yet consider seen none. I was goodbye at home leaves off track turned lay bets to track and it had disoriented.If you consider seen anything close to this in the extraordinarily area gratify be all ears plethora to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net in the manner of the details of your sighting. All right information is cold indoors. Alike, gratify preference free to promote in your sightings that consider happened animation ago. So many of these elder sightings are void pithy of wonderful.The Vike Machine (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Machine 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

0 comments:

Post a Comment