Ufo Sighting In Tacoma Washington On July 21St 2013 Star Like Objects In Broad Daylight Hovering And Forming Shapes

Ufo Sighting In Tacoma Washington On July 21St 2013 Star Like Objects In Broad Daylight Hovering And Forming Shapes
UFO SIGHTING IN TACOMA, WASHINGTON ON JULY 21ST 2013 - STAR-LIKE OBJECTS IN BROAD DAYLIGHT HOVERING AND FORMING SHAPES

I pulled into the Albertsons parking lot. As I was rolling up my window, I saw two "stars" converging on one another in the sky. I thought "those planes are going to hit one another." Then it occurred to me that planes flying over us look like PLANES, not STARS. I rolled up the window and got out of the car and continued to watch. The 2 "stars" were joined by another and then 2 more. They then moved just a bit farther in to the east and formed: a triangle (3 stars), then a rudimentary house shape (5 stars). One of the stars went farther away and just stayed in that spot while the other 4 proceeded to form a diagonal line in the sky, similar to this: / (not connected, of course). I looked around to see if anyone else was noticing this, and no one was on the parking lot near me. The few people closer to the store were oblivious. I looked up again, and had to squint in order to find them again. Sure enough, they were still in that / formation, with that 5th one farther away. At this point, I decided that I had to get on with my day and went into the store. However, within minutes, I went back out because I realized I hadn't closed my passenger window in all the excitement. When I got back outside, I looked up, but couldn't see them in the sky at all. This is the only sighting I've ever personally witnessed. I have no idea what these were, but I felt no fear. I was fascinated. I wish I had my camera with me and could share a video or photo. However, I had to squint in order to see them at times, so not sure a photo/video would have shown it. I almost forgot-- they looked about the size of a star in the night sky, but when I squinted a bit, they kind of had a bit of red to them. Mostly they just looked white, like they were reflecting light. They seemed to be "floating" as opposed to having an engine, but that is just my speculation. I would think they were satellites, except that they formed shapes!

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment