Ufo Sightings Unknown Lights Hover Over Gila Bend Arizona July 11 2013

Ufo Sightings Unknown Lights Hover Over Gila Bend Arizona July 11 2013
JULY 13, 2013 - UNITED STATES - These two UFOs or orbs were seen hovering in the night sky above Gila Bend, Arizona on Thursday, the 11th of July, 2013.EYE-WITNESS REPORT:I was driving south on Highway 80 to Gila Bend, when I observed two hovering lights that were about 20 miles away in a southern direction. One burned out then another appeared. They reappeared one, then the other in the same place - I, then recorded a 30 second video. Then I saw two more lights appear about 20 feet higher, disappearing one after the other. The two original lights were horizontal to each other, then became vertical to each other. I called a pilot friend of mine, and he couldn't explain what happened. I dont believe in UFOs, but I have never seen anything like it.WATCH: UFOs over Arizona.

Credit: space-wanderers.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment