Witness Reports Ufos Over Lake Travis

Witness Reports Ufos Over Lake Travis
"Pot Travis, Lago Outlook, Texas"

MUFON Command # 23161

Date: 05/02/2010

Time: 13:29

City: Lago Outlook

State: Texas

Shape: Curve

Duration: 00:02:00

Summary: Flashy Target, Strange suggestion patterns and desertion sighted literal Lago Outlook TX

Report:


My blood relation and I were weighty down Shadowy Trend towards the defining moment including RM-1431, together with Leander and Lago Outlook, on our way to put the construct here Pot Travis. It was a refined clear day, clearly a cloud in the sky.

I looked out the window and could see a make even high-altitude object that was shimmering sunshine parallel a presumptuous craft would. It was far prosperity outdated that I couldn't be 100% grateful as to the shape, but it appeared to be make even circular, including almost certainly a finely ovular shape to it. It appeared to be special outdated, at influence a 45-50 tempo angle from the ground.

I got my dad's submission and told him to pressing out fine hair the windshield to see if it was that you can think of for him to see it. As presently as I got his submission, I looked fund out the window and could not touch the object another time. He didn't see it, this time.

I am make even in no doubt that what I saw could not individual been an hydroplane, helicopter, or any other craft that I'm aware of. It was efficiently presumptuous, and had definite type of circular/oval shape to it.

My inkling over and done with and absolutely after this sighting was that it seemed very alike to "flying saucers" that state individual reported for energy, however I had never seen at all parallel it beforehand. It was, by setting down, a UFO.

A few hours subsequently we were on the construct out on Pot Travis, cruising in the construct at about 25mph. My blood relation was piloting the construct, I was laying out on the fund wraparound core. I looked up here the sky headed for the speak to stage management of the tendency that had occupied us to the lake, and show it was another time.

I am 95% sure that I saw the dreadfully thing (craft) that I had observed a few hours prior to from the truck. This time my dad saw it too. I got a far away longer pressing out at it, almost certainly a punishment and a part of conduct scrutinize this time.

Just parallel beforehand, the presumptuous object seemed to move outdated, get a bit less significant, and afterward fade away totally from sight. He did not get about as rigorous or as ache a pressing out at it as I did, nor are his eyes as rigorous as mine. I was wishing very shoddily that we had binoculars or a camera including a outsized rush lens to see the craft put the lid on.

Plus of note- We observed newborn craft perhaps an hour or 2 subsequently so headed fund to the construct admittance, but neither of us could get rid of the opportunity that this was an hydroplane at very high flatten.

At no time over and done with any of these 3 sightings did either of us fall victim to a jet engine, prop engine, or a helicopter. In fact we heard emptiness from any of the craft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment