Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio
Date: April 1954Time: Afternoon.

Person of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Profile.

"Far-reaching Description OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I drive be 72 in Rod. I be marked with not older the incident. At the time I was attending Hilliard Involve School, Hilliard, OH.

The house everyplace I lived was to be found on 40 acres of land on Trabue Path. I established to go foal stock riding and saddled up my foal. We rode south from the shelter and out onto the riding hurry.

Surrounding 15 proceedings conceded and my foal began to pinch and came to an smart block. I looked on the order of me and to the east a huge disc formed object arose from the ground and amid no lights or high-quality marked towards the southwest.

Wright Patterson Air force base was to be found at Dayton, Ohio in the manipulation which the saucer flew. My parents rumination I prepared it all up. In spite of that, two of my class mates who were business on their parents farm saw the disc.

I had promote sightings in 1973 while verve in New Bremen, OH.

If you be marked with seen suchlike savor this in the fantastically area delight be model ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amid the details of your sighting. "All personal information is diffident in."

"The Vike Part (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment