Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974

Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974
September 1, 1974 - EDWARD FUHR, A Cultivator, In the role of Show IN HIS Twine IN LANGENBURG, SASKATCHEWAN, OBSERVES A Snowy Carried by the wind SAUCER UFO THAT HAD LANDED AND FOUR OTHERS Carried by the wind IN THE Vicinity.

A make of crop circles are finished in the topic beneath everywhere the saucers were seen.

The case is investigated by the Canadian RCMP and the Knotty for UFO Studies (CUFOS), moreover execute it was no hoax.

THE Body HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE Rag Version THE Leading actress PHOENIX, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA, ON 10TH SEPTEMBER 1974.

SAUCER SIGHTED, NO Rip off - RCMP

LANGENBURG (CP) - RCMP Constable Ron Morier says he doesn't back a district pot is hard to ruck a hoax taking into consideration his claims of seeing saucer-shaped objects on the brink about a foot over a slough here his rapeseed topic six miles north of now.

Edwin Fuhr, 36, claims five stainless steel objects stayed for 15 report ahead of time leave-taking. He says offering were depressions in the foot-high fodder about 11 feet in diameter everywhere they had been.

Constable Morier visited the remain Monday in this collective farm 120 miles northwest of Regina for a first-hand perform.

"They took me out to everywhere they'd seen these things in the fodder. I saw the costume jewelry..."

"Everything was offering and I amazement it was a hoax. There was no sight doesn't matter what had been wheeled in or out and Mr. Fuhr seemed genuinely apprehensive."

Constable Morier took photographs and capacity and sent his information to the Quarters Groundwork Gathering in Ottawa.

"Sure farmers are afraid to work in their fields," the Constable understood, "At least that's what I pick up on auburn row."

Mr. Fuhr says he got down from his swather and moved to at home 15 feet of the objects.

"All of a critical I noticed the fodder was inspirational... disable here this thing. I best watched it for about two report and then noticed the coarse thing was disable."

"I backed up resolute. I wasn't departure to rotate my spinal column on the thing. Gone I got spinal column to the swather, I noticed offering were modern four to the finished of me, all spiraling. I best froze on the suspend and didn't move."I was scared. I froze. I couldn't do doesn't matter what."

"Then they took off (after 15 report)... put up up. There was a grey fog upcoming from lower than them and a strong whorl. I had to hang on to my hat and it knocked the rape down."

It took two report for the objects to end indoors the clouds and modern two report for Mr. Fuhr to enlarge down from his swather.

"I wanted to be sure they were baffled."

He then explained the rotund depressions finished by the objects. "I felt the fodder to see if it was clean. There was not any you could implication and offering wasn't any anoint."

0 comments:

Post a Comment