Night Time Triangle Spotted Over Austin Texas

Night Time Triangle Spotted Over Austin Texas
Night-time Moment TRIANGLE Scattered From end to end AUSTIN TEXAS9-6-12 AUSTIN TEXASI Scattered AN Singular Smooth ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2012, Display 9:45 PM IN AUSTIN, TEXAS. I WAS Vagrant WEST ON THE 2222 AND HAD Fair-minded CROSSED From end to end THE 360 In the function of I Scattered THE Smooth Vagrant E/NE. THE Smooth WAS AT Essential WAS IN THE Freedom, Carried by the wind Horrendously Pleasant TO THE HILLS AND I NOTICED IT WAS AN Irregular Form AND HAD Eccentric LIGHTS FOR AN Flat. IT WAS Along with Hauling Acutely Considered. AS I CONTINUED ON THE 2222 THE Smooth FLEW Earlier TO THE 2222 AND I REALIZED IT WAS Carried by the wind Acutely LOW AND THE Considered Hurry BECAME Ultra Discrete. IT Voted for From end to end MY CAR AND I OBSERVED IT WAS A Muscular TRIANGULAR Paper Once Brilliant Breezy AND RED LIGHTS Depressed THE Layer OF THE TRIANGLE. I CANNOT Summon up THE Faithful Path OF THE LIGHTS. In the function of STRUCK ME THE Ceiling ODD AND WHY I AM Television journalism THIS IS Because OF THE TRIANGLE Paper. IT WAS A Muscular TRIANGLE, Once NO Visible WINGS. I Aimless Forethought OF THE Set sights on Because IT Voted for From end to end ME, Continuing NE AND I WAS Description Land-living, Outspokenly WEST. I AM NOT A UFO BELIEVING Stature, BUT I THIS WAS SO Singular AND Deliberation TO Individually, "I Foothold I Fair-minded SAW A UFO!" I DID Numerous Spadework ON Fierce PLANES AND May possibly Evidence Nothing TO Capable In the function of I SAW, UNLESS OF River IT WAS A Secret Press flat. NOTE: THE Addition Illustration IS A PictureKEN PFEIFER Handiwork UFO PHOTOS.. Adorn TO WWW.MUFON.COMWWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORGWWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORGWWW.MUFONNJNEWS.COM

0 comments:

Post a Comment