Ufo Sighting In Hillsboro Texas On July 9Th 2013 White Larger Than A Star Orb In North Sky Bright In Color

UFO SIGHTING IN HILLSBORO, TEXAS ON JULY 9TH 2013 - WHITE LARGER THAN A STAR ORB IN NORTH SKY, BRIGHT IN COLOR

At 10:50pm 7-9-13 I stepped into my back lot to let my dog out. As I was waiting I looked up to the sky and saw a larger than a star very bright orb sharped object. The direction was in the northern sky between the bottom of the big dipper and the north star. It wasn't moving when I observed it but then it moved in a north direction getting smaller the farther away it traveled. Also one second it was there, then it wasn't, then it was, then it was gone. The night was cloudless. When I first saw the object I had no thoughts on what it might or might not be, the whole experience happened in a few seconds. Afterward, I collected my thoughts I remembered seeing the same thing a few nights ago. The same area in the northern sky and the same looking object doing the same movements.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment